East ppl on Hestia! Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
MLS All-Star Game jerseys leaked
Piseth2981
MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 05:12 (2018)  MLS All-Star Game jerseys leaked --> Répondre en citant

These kits will likely be on display in Mercedes-Benz Stadium when the MLS All-Stars face Juventus

sbobetsh August 1, 2018 is going to be a big day for soccer in the city of Atlanta. The “Old Lady” of Italy Juventus FC will be in town for the 2018 MLS All-Star Game at The Benz. The Italian giants already sent Edgar Davids to Atlanta as an ambassador, and Davids had nothing but good things to say about the game day environment and future of Atlanta United. Thanks to the wonders of the internet and Twitter, we now know what the MLS All-Stars will look like when they take the field that day:

In terms of MLS All-Star kits, I actually like this one a lot. It’s simple, clean, and will probably sell sbobetsh pretty well. An interesting development out of this is that it almost assuredly means that Juventus will be wearing their away kit, as their home strip features the iconic black and white stripes. I can already see ATLUTD fans lining up outside MBS at 5:00 am when these go on sale... Okay, maybe not, but I’m sure they’ll sell a few Almiron and Barco ones. I’ll take a Nagbe, please. sbobetsh

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Mer 30 Mai - 05:12 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
East ppl on Hestia! Index du Forum -> Forums publics -> HestiaL2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
NoseBleed v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com