Inscrit le: 27 Fév 2018
|Michail Antonio has been heavily linked with a move across London this summer
Crystal Palace are reportedly set to make their move to try and sign Michail Antonio from West Ham.
The Mirror is reporting maxbet that the 28-year-old winger has been told that he is not in the Hammers' long-term plans and that West Ham are willing to listen to offers for him.
West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini has spoken of the need to sign "better players" this summer as he delivered his assessment of the squad he has inherited, and it is understood that Antonio could be one of the players heading for the exit door this summer.
He has been heavily linked with a summer move, with Burnley and Crystal Palace maxbet both said to be interested in signing the former Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday man, who had a stop-start campaign with the Hammers, with a number of injury problems restricting him to 21 appearances.
He did score three goals for the Hammers, but missed the last few weeks of the season with a hamstring injury.
However, it is understood that Palace have been monitoring his situation in east London, and are now preparing to make their move to sign the versatile Hammers star, who has previously been called up to the senior England squad, but has not yet made an appearance.
Antonio joined the Hammers from Championship side Forest in 2015, and has scored 20 goals in 76 Premier League appearances for the Hammers.
He has proved his versatility during his time with the Hammers, playing as a winger, forward and even in defence as a right-back.
He is currently still under contract at the London Stadium until 2021. maxbet